what's your best of 2007?
you spend so much time reading other people's blogs. but how often do you look back on your own? that's the idea behind "best of 2007." inspired by a super creative food blogger, i've decided to host a similar event for knit bloggers. so take a stroll through your blog archives and share your own best of 2007 post. your post should highlight the very best that your blog had to offer this year. feel free to write about anything you like. here are a few thoughts to get you started. after you write your post, send a link to me and i'll post all the links here next february. don't have a knit blog yet? maybe 2008 will be the year you start one!
1. your best FO of the year
2. best FO of the year made by a blog you link to
3. best yarn you tried
4. best new book/mag/pattern of 2007
5. best new knitting technique or gadget you tried in 2007
6. top 5 inspirations--what five things inspired you the most over the past year?
7. designer who most amazed & inspired you throughout the year
8. knitting resolutions for 2008--what's next for you and your blog?
* write your post by january 30, 2008. feel free to use my logo or create your own.
* in your post, include a link to this announcement.
* email me or leave a comment with the link to your post (click on the link in my sidebar) with the subject line "best of 2007."
Posted by knitlit kate at 7:48 AM