11.17.2011

hot off the presses: my book collab with knitscene!


the best of knitscene book, which knitscene editor lisa shroyer invited me to work on last year, is just out. the book features all your favorite knitscene patterns in one handy volume so you can fall in love with them all over again. from the beloved central park hoodie to the adorably slouchy tempest beret, they're all here. 


my section of the book is a riff on my knitscene stylespotting feature, which regularly runs on the last page of the magazine. it was such a fun assignment: to write about three knitwear design trends that have transitioned from the runway to real life--through the pages of your favorite knitting magazine.


5 comments:

lucinda snyder said...

congrats kate!
that is so awesome! i need to check it out. i am feeling the urge to knit now that the colder weather is here.

hope you are well

xoxoxo
luc

Kate said...

Well done! Well deserved. Well never runs dry.

jane said...

very cool! congrats.

Black chain strap bag said...

I also love to read some fashion magazines and that help me follow the step of latest style fashion things and that why I choose the black chain strap bag at cwmalls.com with me, that's my unique style love!

Ilix said...

Sweet! Way to go! Love that magazine, so the book must be good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails