zig. zag. bullesye!

get ready. in less than 12 days, missoni will hit a target near you. but not for long. these are my favorite items/looks from the 400-piece collection, which includes women's and kids' clothing, housewares, home decor, and even a bike!

in the meantime, you could satisfy your missoni jones by knitting up a pair of ms. oni opera gloves. these were my homage to missoni from a few years back. i've decided to post the free pattern, previously only available via email, for your knitting pleasure. so stop back soon if you're interested!


madder said...

Love missoni and love those opera gloves! Fantastic.

Jillian Rueter said...

Beautiful gloves. I may purchase a few items from the Target collection.

Grace said...

Oh these are amazing! I'm looking forward to the pattern. I wnt to Elliot Berman when they had some actual Missoni knit farbic for sale, but I kept thinking, "oh, but I could so knit that".

Saki Kitty said...

How does one obtain the pattern for your gloves? I looked all over your site for your email address to no avail. I just LOVE the gloves!

knitlit kate said...

hey saki kitty: shoot me an email on ksonnick@rochester.rr.com and i'll send ya the pattern :)

Anonymous said...

I would like the gloves and scarf missoni.
Please, email me!

. . . Lisa and Robb . . . said...

Is the pattern for these gloves still available? They're really dynamic!

knitlit kate said...

hi lisa! thanks for asking about the ms. oni glove pattern. i may be able to dig it up for ya...shoot me an email on ksonnick@rochester.rr.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails