9.01.2011

zig. zag. bullesye!





 
get ready. in less than 12 days, missoni will hit a target near you. but not for long. these are my favorite items/looks from the 400-piece collection, which includes women's and kids' clothing, housewares, home decor, and even a bike!

in the meantime, you could satisfy your missoni jones by knitting up a pair of ms. oni opera gloves. these were my homage to missoni from a few years back. i've decided to post the free pattern, previously only available via email, for your knitting pleasure. so stop back soon if you're interested!

9 comments:

madder said...

Love missoni and love those opera gloves! Fantastic.

Jillian Renee said...

Beautiful gloves. I may purchase a few items from the Target collection.

Grace said...

Oh these are amazing! I'm looking forward to the pattern. I wnt to Elliot Berman when they had some actual Missoni knit farbic for sale, but I kept thinking, "oh, but I could so knit that".

Anonymous said...

How does one obtain the pattern for your gloves? I looked all over your site for your email address to no avail. I just LOVE the gloves!

knitlit kate said...

hey saki kitty: shoot me an email on ksonnick@rochester.rr.com and i'll send ya the pattern :)

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I would like the gloves and scarf missoni.
Please, email me!
Thanks!
Lúcia
lualc21@gmail.com

Lisa said...

Is the pattern for these gloves still available? They're really dynamic!

knitlit kate said...

hi lisa! thanks for asking about the ms. oni glove pattern. i may be able to dig it up for ya...shoot me an email on ksonnick@rochester.rr.com

Indian Hairstyle said...

You are so amazing! I love your style! Hope to catch-up this week! I feel like I have been gone forever!!! 

Related Posts with Thumbnails